The Next Generation of DApps is Here
Join this course and learn to build interconnected dApps with Moonbeam's connected contracts.
Connected contracts represent a monumental shift forward in usability by allowing end users to couple any token with functionality located on any blockchain, all from one application experience.
Moonbeam’s cross-chain connected contracts are powered by messages that are sent across chains, including Polkadot (via XCM, cross-consensus messaging) and Ethereum, Cosmos, and Avalanche (via cross-chain messaging systems such as Axelar and Wormhole). Apps built on Moonbeam are able to call any contract on any chain, anytime.
Build Cross-Chain Connected Applications on Moonbeam
- Lesson 1 - Welcome & Connected Contracts Overview (22:08)
- Lesson 2 - XCM Architecture (41:16)
- Lesson 3 - Asset Representations (25:02)
- Lesson 4 - XTokens (43:18)
- Lesson 5 - Batch Precompile (18:18)
- Lesson 6 - Building Connected Contracts with Axelar (30:18)
- Lesson 7 - Building Connected Contracts with LayerZero (12:50)
- Lesson 8 - Building Connected Contracts with Wormhole (22:49)
- Lesson 9 - Randomness (32:25)
- Lesson 10 - Call Permit Precompile (21:51)
Explore the Moonbuilders Community
Access helpful resources, technical guides, and tutorials for developers building on Moonbeam; and connect with other developers in the Moonbeam community.