Leveraging the Power of SubQuery for Web3 Data Indexing
In this course, you will learn how to build a decentralized application using SubQuery, an open, flexible, fast, and universal blockchain indexing framework.
SubQuery allows developers to index blockchain data seamlessly across multiple chains. With SubQuery, you can focus on your core use case and frontend without needing to waste time on building a custom backend for data processing.
This Course is Powered by
Learn how to build dApps with the help of SubQuery. SubQuery is an Open, Flexible, Fast, and Universal data indexing framework for Web3 applications.
Check out what is included in this course:
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Lesson 0 - Welcome (3:23)
- Lesson 1 - Introduction to SubQuery and Moonbeam Integration (11:34)
- Lesson 2 - Starting a Simple Project through SQ CLI (15:43)
- Lesson 3 - How to Index a Substrate Event with SubQuery (9:16)
- Lesson 4 - Data Mutation Example (9:15)
- Lesson 5 - Explaining Relationships in SubQuery (13:55)
- Lesson 6 - Advanced Ideas and Module Recap (21:24)
SubQuery Resources for Developers
Connect with the SubQuery community and access helpful resources, technical guides, and tutorials for developers.
Thanks for enrolling in the Moonbuilders Newsletter. Your email has been added to our email list.